Ashok Leyland engine gensets are very user friendly and simple to operate. To keep the machine in "ready to use" condition please do the following
- Dust and clean the genset daily.
- Check level and if necessary top up lube oil , coolant and battery water level (daily).
- Check belt tension.
- Run for half an hour and see if battery is getting recharged, if oil pressure is correct and coolant temperature is within limits.
- Check the idling RPM-1560.
- Check for any diesel or lube oil leak.
- Diesel level in diesel tank.
- Follow Services manual Religiously and carry out periodic checks.